October is national emotional wellness month, but at MyAdvisor emotional wellness is 24/7/365. Emotional wellness includes your thoughts, emotions, and ability to deal with life's challenges.
Signs of Emotional Wellness
- Having the ability to talk with someone about your emotional concerns and share your feelings with others
- Saying "no" when you need to without feeling guilty
- Feeling content most of the time
- Feeling you have a strong support network i.e. people in your life that care about you
- Being able to relax
- Feeling good about who you are
Check-in with your emotional wellness:
- Do you see stress as something you can learn from or something to avoid?
- Are you aware of your bodily sensations, emotions, and behaviors when you are stressed?
- Do you allow yourself to experience emotions, just as they are?
- How do you care for yourself on a daily basis?
- Are you able to ask for help when you need it?
The goal of emotional wellness is to take care of and be kind to yourself.
Learn more about emotional wellness or how our care coordination offerings can help you today by visiting www.threewiresys.com/care-coordination