“It takes a village” This phrase is often heard when talking about a heavy lift – physical, emotional, mental – any part of life that needs a helping hand. At MyAdvisor, we know that it takes a village when thinking about mental health, caregiving, and crisis prevention. It is an ongoing and lifelong journey, made easier when there is more than one to carry the load.
November focuses on gratitude as we enter the holiday season, and at MyAdvisor we are grateful for the resources and help available. Check out a list below of some of our favorite blogs.
- Nami.org - NAMI Blogs are resources for people who are interested in mental health. We feature the latest research, stories of recovery, ways to end stigma and strategies for living well. Most importantly: We feature your voices.
- Yellow Ribbon Fund – Enhancing the lives of military families. Yellow Ribbon Fund was established in February 2005 to serve our injured service members as they returned home from the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Psycharmor- As a nationally recognized nonprofit leader and preferred training provider for military cultural awareness, we serve members of the military-connected community and anyone who wants to more effectively engage with them.
- American Association of Suicidology - To promote the understanding and prevention of suicide and support those who have been affected by it.
- MyAdvisor- MyAdvisor has one goal: for individuals, families, and business to thrive.