MyAdvisor staff provides navigational advocacy, career transition support, resource identification, referral management, information distribution, and care coordination services.
Our team of licensed and clinically trained professionals/care coordinators are available 24/7/365 to accept help, assess, triage, and refer individuals, as well as potential employers, schools, and a wide range of community resources. Our team also makes outbound/outreach calls and coordinates with multiple teams to assist with both complex and non-complex cases and resolve issues.
Examples of how our team is always prepared include:
- Care coordinators who can handle incoming and outreach telephone calls, text messaging, social media support, mobile application management, and e-mail to communicate with individuals and their family members 24/7/365. We ensure all calls are monitored, escalated, and appropriately addressed to ensure continuous support.
- MyAdvisor provides site supervision for call center activities and representatives, monitoring and ensuring 24/7/365 accessibility
- Our team is trained through the MyAdvisor Academy - training given to all care coordinators responsible for incoming and outreach telephone calls, text messaging, social media support, mobile application management, and e-mail to communicate.
- Care Coordinators who are capable of receiving and redirecting incoming calls and emails from the groups that we are working with, potential employers, schools, and other community resources that want to connect with individuals, correctly referring clients to the correct level of care.
- As Information Technology (IT) team capable of properly configuring hardware/software to ensure continuous support and functionality for mandatory applications.
- Ongoing and continuous quality assurance on programs
MyAdvisor care coordinators are dedicated to serving those who serve others. The goal of every program is to target the root of a problem and dissolve the issue by utilizing one or more of MyAdvisor’s resources. This holistic approach to mental health helps to solve the initial problems and trauma that cause certain types of mental illness.
Want to know what other services we offer? Check out our website: www.threewiresys.com/care-coordination