More than ever, the office is online. In the 15 years that Three Wire Systems has been in business, we’ve watched the workplace make subtle and massive evolutions alike.
The rise of the home office, the continuing development of cloud computing, modernization of the existing infrastructure, and global emphasis on cybersecurity only sharpens our mission to help public and private organizations find the best application development solutions.
What is Application Development?
Application development is the process of designing, building, and implementing software applications. Three Wire’s Application Development Division provides experienced Software Engineers focused on Security, Application Modernization, Data Center Transformations and Operational System Integration in support of our customers. We are leaders in the implementation of advanced technologies driving change focusing on Risk Management Framework, Dev Sec Ops, and Agile Project Management. Our Digital Services' diverse portfolio of web-based applications provides mission-critical support for the Department of Defense, all agencies within the Federal Government, and non-profit organizations
Using the Agile project management method, our team delivers final products in two-week intervals, ensuring customer success. These “sprints” guarantee the development and functionality are constantly being reviewed by stakeholders, allowing customers to have the agility for quick changes and improving the functionality as required by operational missions. Along with agile, other key capabilities include:
- Agile Software Development and Agile Project Management Expertise - Agile management principles were first seen in software development, with the philosophy focused on iterative steps to propel a project forward. Our teams apply the Agile attitude to project management, delivering benefits to organizations during the project’s lifecycle, not only at the finish line.
- Case Management Software Development - Our dedicated case management platform, backed by a highly-skilled, cross-functional team, can handle large-scale (500,000+ users), enterprise-level applications. The software is delivered to clients and users in as short as two-week iterations and uses an Agile software development lifecycle, allowing for changes and tweaks as needed.
- Military Quality of Life and Family Programs - The Risk Management Framework (RMF) dictates the security, architecture, and monitoring of government IT systems. With our origins based in assisting military and government organizations, we have deep experience in meeting the framework’s standards.
- Extraordinary Customer Service, Technical Support, and Help Desk Operations - Our staff has a diverse and deep well of experience, but we place an emphasis on continuing education to remain on the cutting-edge. Our engineers dedicate time to professional development and have certifications such as Security+, AWS and Azure and CISSP. Our Technical Support and Training team is led by an ITIL4 certified manager and offers webinars, in-person training, and training aids such as dynamic help text, short instructional videos, and detailed user guides for web systems.
- Modernization from legacy systems - Even as organizations shift to cloud-first approaches, legacy infrastructure must be updated and modernized. We ask the tough questions up front as we assess and optimize hardware and partner with organizations through the critical lifecycle path.
- RMF Support, Assessment, and Authorization (A&A) documentation preparation - In the effort to ensure organizations are compliant and trained in proper aspects of cybersecurity, our staff stays up to date on tasks related to their IT systems to provide a comprehensive assessment and/or evaluation of an information system policies, technical / non-technical security components, documentation, supplemental safeguards, policies, and vulnerabilities.
- Security compliance, scanning, remediation, and mitigation - Not only are cybersecurity frameworks and regulations proliferating annually, at a granular level, a single bad actor can upend an organization with a simple email. No one can afford to overlook robust cybersecurity measures. Our approach recognizes maintaining the balance of operations and security, providing current and leading-edge protection against emerging threats.
- Long-term maintenance, sustainment, project management and technical support - Continuous monitoring is the process and technology for detecting risks and providing quick feedback on systems to identify holes and threats in your system. Our approach protects software applications and the servers that host them, maintaining stability in the system.
Our technical expertise leads the way in the delivery of the following services: Agile Project Management, Application Development, AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Certification and Accreditation (C&A), DevOps Practice, Off-Prem Hosting, Cloud Management, Assessment and Authorization (A&A), and Cybersecurity.